We're insured, licensed, and ready to help you flush your plumbing troubles down the drain. Contact us to get started!
Signs of a Faulty Main Water Line
Do You Need Water Line Repairs?
There are a few signs that indicate a potential issue with your main water line. Understanding what these are can help you identify a problem and enlist the help of a plumber to get it fixed, fast.
There could be an issue with your main water line if:
- Your water bill has increased significantly
- There are soft spots in the ground around your home
- You have dirt, mud, or debris in your water
- Your water meter is running constantly
- You have low water pressure throughout your home
- There are unexplained puddles of water on your property
24/7 Water Line Services in West Los Angeles
Water line problems won’t go away on their own, and they can cause significant property damage or excessively high water bills. If you are having any type of issue with your water line or any part of your plumbing system, Overland Plumbing Inc. is here to help. Our Overland water line repair and installation pros can come to your home, assess the problem, and offer a solution that works for your needs and budget.
Get Your Free Estimate!
Ready to get expert help from our friendly plumbers? Call (818) 351-1467 or contact us online. We serve West Los Angeles and beyond!